"[[A Psalm of Asaph.]] The mighty God, [even] the LORD, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof. Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined.
"Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.
"He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that he may judge his people. Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice. And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for God [is] judge himself. Selah.
"Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I [am] God, [even] thy God.
"I will not reprove thee for thy sacrifices or thy burnt offerings, [to have been] continually before me. I will take no bullock out of thy house, [nor] he goats out of thy folds. For every beast of the forest [is] mine, [and] the cattle upon a thousand hills. I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field [are] mine.
"If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world [is] mine, and the fulness thereof. Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats?
"Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High: And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
"But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or [that] thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth? Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee.
"When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers. Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit. Thou sittest [and] speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son.
"These [things] hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether [such an one] as thyself: [but] I will reprove thee, and set [them] in order before thine eyes.
"Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear [you] in pieces, and [there be] none to deliver.
"Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth [his] conversation [aright] will I shew the salvation of God."
Psalms 50:1-23
"Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.
"He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that he may judge his people. Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice. And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for God [is] judge himself. Selah.
"Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I [am] God, [even] thy God.
"I will not reprove thee for thy sacrifices or thy burnt offerings, [to have been] continually before me. I will take no bullock out of thy house, [nor] he goats out of thy folds. For every beast of the forest [is] mine, [and] the cattle upon a thousand hills. I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field [are] mine.
"If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world [is] mine, and the fulness thereof. Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats?
"Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High: And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
"But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or [that] thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth? Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee.
"When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers. Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit. Thou sittest [and] speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son.
"These [things] hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether [such an one] as thyself: [but] I will reprove thee, and set [them] in order before thine eyes.
"Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear [you] in pieces, and [there be] none to deliver.
"Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth [his] conversation [aright] will I shew the salvation of God."
Psalms 50:1-23
We who have been grafted into the Vine praise God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. We know (not just think, not just believe--we KNOW) that His return is imminent. Yet, we will in no wise be a partaker in the wrath which is fast approaching. Let us offer our thanks and our praise for the life eternal that we have been given, not because we have in any way earned it. But, we shall live forever because God extended His love to us, through the sacrifice of His only begotten Son, Jesus.
Soon, all the world will glorify God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Soon, the saints of grace will take their place before Jesus the Messiah. Soon, every knee shall bow and every mouth will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and King.
Those that don't believe in God, those that reject the witness of Jesus, those that seek their own way to heaven, those that believe their works will be sufficient, those that believe a church provides salvation, those that believe Mary can save their souls, those that follow their father, satan...all who have not been washed in the cleansing blood of the Lamb shall suffer the embarrassment and humiliation of being forced to admit that Jesus is the Son of God.
And after that comes judgement. Then, the lake of fire for eternity.
Do NOT wait another moment! Pray to Jesus that you be forgiven your sins, as paid for on the cross through the suffering and death that He withstood for YOU! Turn away from your sins, and make Jesus the ruler of your daily life. Believe that He was resurrected from the dead as the first member of a new, eternal family of God, of which you can (and will be) a part of.
You will be somewhere throughout all eternity. Today is the day that your role in the hereafter is decided: as an adopted child of God Almighty through the salvation of Jesus Christ, or as a child of satan, destined to burn and suffer forever.
Grace and Peace....
Soon, all the world will glorify God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Soon, the saints of grace will take their place before Jesus the Messiah. Soon, every knee shall bow and every mouth will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and King.
Those that don't believe in God, those that reject the witness of Jesus, those that seek their own way to heaven, those that believe their works will be sufficient, those that believe a church provides salvation, those that believe Mary can save their souls, those that follow their father, satan...all who have not been washed in the cleansing blood of the Lamb shall suffer the embarrassment and humiliation of being forced to admit that Jesus is the Son of God.
And after that comes judgement. Then, the lake of fire for eternity.
Do NOT wait another moment! Pray to Jesus that you be forgiven your sins, as paid for on the cross through the suffering and death that He withstood for YOU! Turn away from your sins, and make Jesus the ruler of your daily life. Believe that He was resurrected from the dead as the first member of a new, eternal family of God, of which you can (and will be) a part of.
You will be somewhere throughout all eternity. Today is the day that your role in the hereafter is decided: as an adopted child of God Almighty through the salvation of Jesus Christ, or as a child of satan, destined to burn and suffer forever.
Grace and Peace....